Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Stalking the Others


Stalking the Others
Stalking the Others by Jess Haines

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Idiot. That's all I have to say about Shia. Total idiot. I have no words for the amount of stupidity and naivete showed in this book by her. I am truly surprised she managed to survive this long and I can't really be sure if I'm glad or disappointed by that fact!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I have read many a book with females like that. That's too bad. I hate stupid people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I hate a stupid heroine who doesn't listen to anyone around, makes mistakes and then throws a pity party instead of growing up and accept the consequences. Unfortunately I've come across quite a few lately and I admit my patience is thinning... I only gave it a 3 star rating because the plot isn't bad and makes me damn curious to know what'll happen next!

      Delete