Head Over Heels by Sara Downing
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Well it went better than I thought it would and I really liked the ending too. I won't give it a four star rating because I can't seem to forget the boredom at the beginning of the book. The main character Grace is always questioning and commenting everything and it was really annoying. I had to skip some parts to be able to continue reading 'till the end and it kind of me made me lose interest some times. After the exhausting dessication of her relationship with Mark though...it does become quite interesting and enjoyable. I liked Tom very much and couldn't really blame her for cheating on Mark with him either because Mark really pushed all my buttons pretty thoroughly. Most of all I simply relished Grace's happy ending.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment