Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review: The Demon Hunters


The Demon Hunters
The Demon Hunters by Linda Welch

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Can't say it's better than the first instalment, in fact it doesn't seem to have evolved much from book one to two. Like the first, it's entertaining but it still lacks something. Gia and Daven were seriously creepy and I wasn't particularly interested in their story. Tiff (horrible name by the way) continues to be naive and not much to look at and I don't mean physically. Royal seems sweet but it's all on paper, he doesn't feel like a real person like he should feel. Then again, neither does any of the other characters. I think that's the biggest problem I have with this series so far...It helps pass the time and I am curious to learn more but I wouldn't be much upset if I didn't.

I am considering if I should continue this series or not.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment