Dimitri by Roxie Rivera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
What can I say? I liked it a lot. It reads much like those little romance novels by Harlequin people, like my mom, buy on supermarkets but bigger and better developed. It's very sweet and cute. All full of romantic acts and claims of love and desire between the main characters. I have to admit it's one my hidden pleasures. I just can't help gobble them all up..There's a bit of violence but nothing much, just enough to keep things interesting. I don't particularly like reading about clamps, cuffs or any kind of restraints in sex but it seemed to work for the couple so I mostly ignored it. NO BDSM. Just kinky sex I guess but nothing too aggressive or submissive. I particularly look forward for Nikolai's story. He seemed very mysterious, complex and dangerous. My kind of guy.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment