Hell Fire by Ann Aguirre
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Better than the first. More whole. I specially liked the main character's new found backbone and the background I've desired since the beginning of this story. I also loved the girl, Shannon and her decision about Chance. Shannon gave a whole new side and heart to it, made it focus on the human side of things instead of only focusing on Corinne's vengeance. And Chance's road was kind of doomed for me when she explained the repercussions about being with him...I can't say I would have made a difference decision. It was time for her to choose the healthiest way for her. No matter how much she loves Chance he simply isn't good for her and it was about time she understood. It was actually painful to watch them together, trying to be better to each other. It should have been effortless or at least painlessly and it wasn't.
The demon was creepy and it's definitely going to come back and bite her in the ass! I wouldn't look forward for that confrontation. I am curious though.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment