Hell's Revenge by Eve Langlais
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Now wasn't that just bloody perfect? And I really do mean bloody although I have to agree with Lucifer that it wasn't much of a fight...I expected better from Lilith. More thunder and stuff, I don't know. Poor Lilith. I don't think she fought much because she expected her immortality to save her, I think if she had known Muriel's plan she would have screamed and scratched her way to freedom.
One disappointing fact was the vampire, or better, the lack of more regarding him. I would have liked to have known him better just like we did with Auric and David. The same for Lucinda. She was safe and powerful, that's all we get. A perfect little princess ending though. A pink bow would've been the cherry on the top of Muriel's cake for sure!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment