Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review: Along Came A Demon


Along Came A Demon
Along Came A Demon by Linda Welch

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Not a fan of this type of book with police procedures and stuff like that but I found I actually liked this one. It only focus on the part in the beginning and pretty much changes courses mid-book to focus on the paranormal side. The main character is interesting although a little scaredy cat and naive. Her partner and love interest is a demon and a police detective. A very cute and hot one. No wonder their romance was faster than a speeding bullet even ignoring she was supposed to have a boyfriend, Colin. Kind of a let down because it was too fast, there wasn't enough time to actually assimilate what was happening, you just kind of flew from one thing to the other. Then again, it was free, entertaining and a first instalment. I'm hoping the second will be better.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment