Lucifer's Daughter by Eve Langlais
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Very good writing, full of action and wit and such an interesting plot I'll even ignore the way too sudden romance between Santana and Auric. They are hot together though, very passionate and sweet. I wonder who her mother is...seems like it's going to be an important piece of the story. I absolutely loved Lucifer. I mean, I almost always love a complex character but I have a really soft spot for interesting ways of portraying the most infamous angel ever. I often enjoy seeing authors adopt a soft side for him or any of the fallen really. The whole black and white thing never made for much in my account. Grey areas are much better because they never fail to provide entertainment and leeway to overcome obstacles in a plot. Thankfully this book appears to have many, many grey areas. I specially like seeing Lucifer as a family man and Heaven as a bunch of lazy asses.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment