Tricks of the Trade by Laura Anne Gilman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
So...What do I have to say about this one? Not much. It's mainly like the previous ones except for an upgrade in intensity and complexity. Grey seems to be the new colour for the team. There were some actions morally questionable but I don't see how the situation could've been handled better. The new character seems like a good addiction but wasn't much visible, more like a needed piece of furniture than an actual character. Romantically it was more charged than usual but contrary to the other books it was actually dealt with tenacity and maturity this time. I honestly hope to be blown away in the final book though.
*I actually wrote a more complete review but GR apparently didn't like it because it was eaten just as I was posting. Sorry. The above review is a summary of all the highlights though.*
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment