Pack of Lies by Laura Anne Gilman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Well the whole Bonnie/Venec thing was less annoying. Still completely idiotic though, specially now that they seem to have merged, whatever that means, and can't seem to help wanting each other passionately and repeatedly without actually doing anything at all about it. It's not that I don't particularly like Venec...I guess I just don't get it. Pietr seems to spark a lot more curiosity for me. The main plot, however, seems to be coming along interestingly enough. The characters are being presented more three-dimensionally and the world is definitely better built without the nagging feel there's something the reader isn't privy to constantly creeping up. A lot of boring stuff still present though...All procedural crap and annoying side explanations the main character seems to like to spout in the middle of a conversation. Curious enough to continue. Hope it gets better.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment