Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: You Can See Me


You Can See Me
You Can See Me by A.E. Via

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Comprehensive and fun but there were some character traits that annoyed me like Hell too. I hated how Pres was so depressed at first barely able to care of himself, how Ric acted with him before their break up and also how Ric lusted after Blair at first glance. While there were some deep feelings in this story, there was also a lot of shallowness and childish behaviour. Not at all how I imagine three grown men to act towards each other no matter their sexual preferences. I simply cannot swallow past the yelling, the whimpering and the tears. These men cried a lot. It feels unnatural and, honestly, quite offensive too. I did like most of it though.

Rating: 3.5 ★



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment