An Unnatural Worth by Mya Lairis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I had some difficulty towards Lexis disability. While I can understand how his blindness (in more ways than one) could really be a problem for him considering how much he relied on it before, I did have some issues with his pity filled voice. I also don't understand why he always seemed to be okay with his limitations. Not those caused by his disability but by his own making. I'd also have liked a more thorough view of their world and background. There were a lot of holes I had to fill with my own musings and some didn't make sense. Were vampires dead or alive? Because they had heartbeats. Why were werewolves stronger? Kind of weird, that one Where were Bryce's family? Did he have none? What? Too much unknown and not enough trust. Enjoyable but not good. Nice HEA tho. And the sex was pretty hot.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment