Thursday, May 29, 2014

Review: Angel of Darkness


Angel of Darkness
Angel of Darkness by Cynthia Eden

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was honestly surprised. A good surprise too. I expected just some sex between a Fallen and a vampire. Nothing much. Just some honest-to-God blood filled sex. Some violence for sure. A couple bad-guys. Wings. Again, nothing exactly new. Clichéd even. But it was more than that. There's actually some depth in these characters. And they're not exactly kosher either. They kill, they maim, they torture. I didn't get a fragile and sparkly vampiress unable to protect herself and scared of blood. I got an ass-kicking one. I didn't get a sweet and cute little angel either. I got a true Fallen too. What more could I want? Well...action. Lots of it. I did get a little upset with them always getting sidetracked with sex but I got over it and enjoyed it anyway. Wasn't perfect but surely entertaining. Good ending too.

Rating: 3.5 ★



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment