Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review: Someone to Depend On


Someone to Depend On
Someone to Depend On by Leora Stark

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



The first few pages went pretty much without a hitch and so I was a little bored. And then bam! The email fiasco. Wow. The whole thing was a pretty sh*tty thing to do. Incredibly selfish and hurtful, specially to someone you love. The other things, I could deal with. They didn't know each other, Bero was there pretty much against his will and he tought Dave was just another guy he had to help. But after being together, after exchanging vows of love and trust... Awful act. Leaving afterwards just made it even worse. The rest? How discouraged they both were in each other absence? How suddenly everything went perfect when Bero returned? Not impressed and kind of a let down actually. I did appreciate the reference to Eric in True Blood tho. Nice touch. Overall, it was entertaining but nothing I'll remember in a few days.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment