Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Review: Other Side of Night: Bastian & Riley


Other Side of Night: Bastian & Riley
Other Side of Night: Bastian & Riley by S.L. Armstrong

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Meh. I think the whole relationship was just...unbalanced. Dysfunctional. I actually liked the beginning, how they waited months instead of days or even hours to be together, but when Riley woke up from his coma? Downhill. Faster than Speedy Gonzalez. His sexual binge was pretty disgusting and his idea that sex was enough to compensate his idiocy and childish behavior was even worse. How Bastian managed to forgive him is beyond me. Seriously. The trust issues alone...Crappy ending too. Kinda like "Do whatever you want. We're bonded. I'll forgive you." And the final piece with Riley's best friend? Even more crappy. Apparently everyone in this story is an idiot who betrays everyone. Not impressed.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment