Thief of His Heart by Mya Lairis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Don't really know what to make of this. While I liked it well enough, I guess, I also had some troubles with the execution. I could forget the mistypes, the grammar mistakes and other issues with the writing. I really could. They weren't overwhelming or that often so it wasn't really a big deal. But the way the romance was written was much of a turn off for me. I really didn't see why they liked each other at all. Besides coming from totally different sides of life, they only had sex. Okay, so it was only in their dreams but that doesn't make a relationship. Not even close. What did they see in each other? I still can't answer that even after finishing it. So...while I give props for the plot and the world-building, I wasn't impressed. And the ending did nothing for me.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment