Famine by T.A. Chase
My rating: 0 of 5 stars
I started reading this but wasn't much into it to tell the truth...so I went back to read the premise. I hadn't before 'cause it was part of a series I'd been following so, why bother? I'll tell you why I should have. This book has the most clichéd premise I've read this year. In the first book, Pestilence falls in love with Bart while treating him for an unknown disease. Not great but I liked the plot well enough to finish. In the second book, War finds a soldier dying and saves him. While helping Russel recover they fall in love. Better written so I was kind of hopeful but still...
* Pestilence falls for a man dying of a unknown disease;
* War falls for a soldier dying in a war;
Way too clichéd for this author to make Famine fall for a starving man, right? Wrong. That's exactly what this story is about.
And I have to admit, while I have some morbid curiosity trying to push me to finish this, I'm not doing it. It's not worth my time. Not really.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment