Under the Skin by Nicki Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Have I mentioned recently how much I love reading about cop/criminal romances? How fascinated I am with the Mafia? Specially the Russian ones like the Bratva and the one in this book, Vory v Zakore? Well I truly am fascinated by them. Most books gain my interest automatically just by mentioning them. The tattoos are the most awe inspiring part though.
Apart from my fangirling over the Mafia...the main plot was complex yet enjoyable and even sweet. The writing was good and I flew through this book without a hitch. The main characters were adorable, which I have to admit is quite some miracle to do to a Vory even if he ended up being a Interpol mole. Their relationship was inspiring in so many ways...I just can't help myself for loving the HEA ending. I think they deserved it and it's bad enough things don't work out as well in real life to ruin it in a book.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment