Deadly Dreams by Victor J. Banis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I gotta admit I found it kind of dull and boring at first...it seemed like it was no different than the previous books and I was tired of the same things over and over. It did change a little towards the end and it's mostly why I think it deserves a three star rating. I ended up curious and anxious to read the rest of it and wasn't disappointed. Stanley finally had his chance to prove he loves Tom more than anything and Tom finally had the balls to say it to Stanley. Overall in terms of romance it was satisfying but again only in the last pages. In terms of the other part of the book (crime/suspense/thriller), it was much the same as ever only focused in Stanley's family instead of some anonymous killer or victim. I liked reading it to know more about Stanley but wasn't much interested apart from that. It wasn't engaging and I wouldn't have missed it if I had decided not to finish.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment