Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review: Second Grave on the Left


Second Grave on the Left
Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



It was kind of hilarious finding out Reyes was in her basement...So damn obvious and yet it never crossed my mind either. Boy was he pissed she found him and bound him...can't say I disagree with him. I think it was probably the worse thing she could have done to him even though I understand her point of view. Anyway I absolutely love the feel of this series. It's well written, funny and so mysterious. I like Charley more and more. Cookie is the best friend ever and Reyes is a hell of a romantic interest. Emphasis on the hell part! Garret also seems like a nice guy in a not so nice way...Uncle Bob is awesome. I was kind of disappointed by her father but hey they seemed to have it worked out. Even Gemma and Denise seemed OK this book...Can't wait for the next.

Oh and Charlie's case about Hanna was also very interesting. I'm glad the bad guy wasn't so obvious. I would've never suspected a congressman's mom. Glad all ended well there. Too bad it took 20 years. I can't even begin to imagine the pain of Hanna's parents.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment