Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: Alien Mate 3


Alien Mate 3
Alien Mate 3 by Eve Langlais

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This one was so funny and interesting: perky geek redhead rescued by hot blue Xamian from a meteor in space. Such a talkative woman. Geesh. Even I was getting flustered by all her questions and boy was he against finding a mate. All worked out though when he suddenly discovered how to make her shut up and her passion by the same things, space and adventure.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I didn't want to leave a comment here, but I couldn't figure out how to e-mail you!

    I was curious if you would be interested in reading my new book Corpse Prince:

    Description: A mortician struggles with her infatuation for a foreign prince. He's handsome, dashing, and comes from a long line of respectable royals. The only problem is – he's a corpse! When Aryanne discovers strange phenomenon plaguing the body, a mystery surrounding the corpse prince unfolds. Her mind becomes riddled with more questions than answers, and she begins completely losing herself to her new obsession.

    Corpse Prince is a paranormal romance novel, and contains some erotica, so it is intended for mature audiences.

    If you would like a review copy, please e-mail me via my contact form (just because I don't want to leave my e-mail address for everyone to see in case this gets approved automatically)

    http://visualnovelgames.com/contact.html

    ReplyDelete