Sunday, June 30, 2013

Review: His Darkest Embrace


His Darkest Embrace
His Darkest Embrace by Juliana Stone

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I'm ashamed to say I didn't much cared how it was going to end. It was dark, forceful and way too complicated for my tastes. I'm thinking it may be enjoyable for some people because I did enjoy some parts of it like the romance for example. It was complex but which real relationship isn't? The main plot however felt rushed and had too much information for just one novel. The author tried to balance so many aspects at the same time and I gotta say for me some of them were just taking space for those parts that actually were important for the development of the plot. I kind of wanted this novel to be the end of the story because I honestly don't have any kind of interest in reading the next book if it's like this one. My curiosity isn't enough to force me to read more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment