Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
One would think the Grim Reaper couldn't possibly get tortured but here's Charley to prove us wrong. Dr. Yost's case was fairly simple to wrap up despite all the evidence in contrary...Reyes's father was a little more difficult. Can't say I'll miss the bastard.
Boy was I surprised when I found out about Garret. Thank God he survived. I gotta admit I always thought he was going to end up being her guardian but fortunately he made it out alive. He kind of grew on me..like a fungus. Reyes, on the other hand, is kind of pissing me off. Constantly. I think I've finally realized he's bad for Charley. I hope she got it too.
Donovan. Now that's what I call being blind sided. I like him.
Her father's betrayal was...I don't even have words. I don't think our favourite Grim Reaper has them either.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment