Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review: Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet


Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet
Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Not many thoughts about this one...the plot is picking up even though it never really went down and it's crazy. Fortunately it's a good crazy.

Charlie's life is more complicated than ever. Demons seem to sprout from every corner and Reyes decided to move into her apartment building although that's not exactly bad news. He seems to redeem himself to my eyes one minute and totally infuriate the next. Can't say I blame Charley for being confused.

Donovan. Oh man, I was not expecting them to be bank robbers. But they did deal well with Charley when she found out. I don't really blame them for the chair tying as it was her idea... Sad to see him, Michael and Eric go. They grew on me. Specially Donovan. Seemed like a charmer.

I gotta admit I'm still disappointed with her dad. More and more in fact. Uncle Bob seems to be the only sane one in that family and yes, I'm counting Charley too.

I can't wait for Charley to learn more about her powers...I'm getting tired of reading about her getting her ass kicked every time she steps out of the house. I would've stayed home for two months too if I were her!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment