Monday, June 3, 2013

Review: Deadly Wrong


Deadly Wrong
Deadly Wrong by Victor J. Banis

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The murder investigation part of the book was enormously more interesting than in the first book. It was more complex, less obvious and more fulfilling. The romance part was, mostly, just nerve-wrecking and not much in itself. There was some advances but nothing too worthy to mention or be happy about. Mostly I'm just kind of disappointed. I think I'm not exactly used to reading about men not really gay. Or gay men not really sure if they're bottoms or tops. Or if they even like having sex with other men. I am mostly confused to be honest. It also seems pretty weird I guess. They seem to love each other but sex between them is more like a chore then real pleasure.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. That does sound confusing. The murder investigation sounds interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess a gay relationship with a man who is convinced he likes women...is always going to be a little confusing. The murder investigation, for me, was the saving grace of the book for sure.

      Delete