Wings of the Storm by Susan Sizemore
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Not impressed. I was doing relatively fine until that info about Daffyd actually being David Wolfe, the guy who put Jane in a time-travel machine without her consent, was dumped in my head. I was marginally accepting Daffyd as a welsh mercenary who was sometimes kind and rough. I was even accepting the fact that he treated her like crap sometimes because it was the 13th century. Women were all treated like crap back then. Then I discover he's the guy who kidnapped her. I'm sorry but regretting that and coming to find her does not make it okay. Her mother broke your nose? My father would have killed you with his bare hands my friend. But that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was Jane forgiving him. The heroine we saw survive countless horrible situations just made a little "tantrum" as David called it and then forgave him. I don't have enough words to explain my dissatisfaction with this ending right now. Seriously.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment