Thursday, October 31, 2013

Review: The Demon in Me


The Demon in Me
The Demon in Me by Michelle Rowen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Wow. This was so weird I actually found it to be fun. And I liked Darrack a lot. It's kind of a cliché someone touched by light to be in love with someone touched by the dark but I enjoyed it a lot. I did expect Darrack to be less good actually, for him to be more evil. Strange, right? Can't help it though...and Eden is so naive. Boy, I really do wonder how she managed to survive without help for so long, specially considering she's a nephilim. Shouldn't have someone noticed that before now? I actually felt sorry for Selina. I was kind of hoping for the curse to be broken. Oh well. Now isn't it a little out of the way for her to be a nephilim and a black with at the same time? Shouldn't it be impossible or something? Anyway I so want to read the next one. The plot is incredibly captivating even if the writing isn't perfect, which it isn't.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment