Lancelot And The Wolf by Sarah Luddington
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Let's start with the physicalities, shall we? The writing is good and solid. The general plot is long and complex but also intriguing. The romance however really does muddle things quite easily though. I do see the trouble a man could have by loving another one in those times...Hell even loving a woman meant trouble. But I don't really see how adding Fey to the already convoluted situation is going to help and surprise, it hasn't so far... Lancelot did try hard to surpass his fear of consequences long enough to really love Arthur and that was pretty much the high point of the book for me. Nevertheless, I don't exactly see a HEA in their future and that's what will ultimately stop me from reading the next book. I would really be disappointed to learn they end up apart from each other and miserable so I'm simply not taking the chance.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment