Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Review: Sea Witch


Sea Witch
Sea Witch by Virginia Kantra

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Very interesting. I liked the world building a lot, it was very full of life and intriguing. It was also fun to know. The plot, however...I liked it well enough but it was somewhat sad. Trading seven hundred years of immortality for maybe fifty years of love? It's romantic but really really sad. I guess it made sense for Maggie though because she had lived with a mate before, had lost him and barely remembered him now. Deep down she really just wanted someone with whom to spend her days without the pain of having him die and her live again and again. She wanted stability instead of flowing through life. They did make one awesome couple. Dylan annoyed me as hell though. Too bad Caleb never got the chance to punch him.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment