Monday, October 14, 2013

Review: Sophie's Dragon


Sophie's Dragon
Sophie's Dragon by Jory Strong

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



What's with the whimpers? Seriously! That's all she does where he's concerned. He looks at her and she whimpers. He talks and she whimpers. He touches her and...you get my point. I was really starting to hate the word whimper. Oh and "Say you're mine, Sophie. Say it." and be submissive. Don't challenge him. Not even about wearing panties. Just don't. Because that'll lead into punishment and that'll eventually lead to more whimpers. It's also the first time I've ever read so many times the expression "his c*ck made her womb flutter". I have no idea what that means. The growls were also present in like, every sentence Severn uttered. Really. If this was supposed to arouse me...you failed. The only reason I struggled to the end was because I was actually curious to know if they could find the Dragon's Cup. They did. Thank you.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment