Ever After by Kim Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I'm too tired to actually have any coherent thoughts about this book because I slept way too little to finish it, so here it goes:
What I liked:
* Jax returning home;
* Nick getting caught and becoming Newt's familiar;
* Al getting drunk and
* The Hunt.
What I didn't like:
* How Ku'Sox dies (way too easy if he is indeed dead);
* Ceri's death;
* Nick still being alive;
* All the demons acting so cowardly;
* Trent letting Ellasbeth take the kids and
* How long it took to Trent and Quen to release Rachel from the slave rings (no matter what was the cost, they should've given them to her the first time she asked).
Did I enjoy it even if apparently what I didn't like out-weights the good? You betcha. This book is so very well written and has such a great finish you can't help but love it and I do. Great work.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment