Tibo's Beginning by Stormy Glenn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
So...the main plot. I have no real idea what it was. This is a third book and I didn't bother with the first two so I was a little lost reading this. I assumed I would be able to understand it naturally with no problems. I assumed wrong. There was a lot I couldn't understand and a lot I didn't even try because it was just too damn hard and with every chapter I realized it wasn't even worth it either. The romance was crappy. I'm aware they knew each other for some time but it was totally out of the blue and way too easy for my taste. Not too mention how irritating Tibo and Sal were together. Tibo acted like a simpering fool who was afraid of his own shadow and Sal like an entitled prick with thoughts of greatness. I didn't like either of them. They could've died a thousand times for all I cared. Same with all the other characters. Basically? This was just freaky and a waste of my time. Only reason I give this a two star rating is because I did manage to finish without wanting to kill them all.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment