Thursday, September 25, 2014

Review: His Dirty Little Secret


His Dirty Little Secret
His Dirty Little Secret by Stormy Glenn

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Not bad. Certainly better than most of this author's other books, even though I never did particularly like Graham. Just too stupid to live romantically and professionally. I mean, seriously? That's how a cop handles things? Thank god I've never needed them then 'cause I'd be pretty screwed if Graham and his friends are accurate examples of law enforcers anywhere. Jeezus. How dumb could they get? And the whole conflict between Darren and Graham wasn't any better. How old is Graham anyway? I hope not older than 25 because the way he acted? Way below teenage level. I did like the mystery and most of the support characters. Also the writing wasn't as bad as usual. Guess that's all you can hope.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment