Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Review: Pocket-Sized Prince


Pocket-Sized Prince
Pocket-Sized Prince by Stormy Glenn

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I get the whole "loving the man" and not just the alpha but was it really necessary for Iben to turn into a girl after mating Zack? I mean, I get that he doesn't want to be alpha with his mate but the giggling was kind of obnoxious coming from the most powerful alpha seen in years. He turned from a guy always striving for control for a giggling girl wanting to be cuddled. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it's kind of hard to accept such a turn around. Creepy too. Looks like he was traded for another guy entirely. Apart from that, it wasn't bad per se. It was actually quite interesting to read for these kind of books and I've definitely read worse.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment