Friday, September 26, 2014

Review: A Hunter's Desires


A Hunter's Desires
A Hunter's Desires by Stormy Glenn

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Apart from how everything is all so well achieved and easy this book was actually quite captivating. I didn't much care for either Vaska or Serge but I did like Niko a lot so I put up with them and I can't I wasn't rewarded afterwards. Don't get me wrong, I still don't much care for either of them but they did okay by Niko I guess. Most important however were the other wolves present here. I liked reading about Vadim and Sasha again. I liked meeting Siro. I even liked Ana and her brother. They were all very exciting to meet. And I liked the overall plot. I hope we get to know the endgame soon enough.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment