Friday, November 22, 2013

Review: The White Knight


The White Knight
The White Knight by Josh Lanyon

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



It was okay. No. It was good. I kept thinking I was screwed because it was a sequel to another book I hadn't read and it was going to be confusing and weird but it wasn't. Not for me. I realized right out of the bat that there was a lot of history between the two main characters and I sensed it would have been better if I had read the first book but it was enjoyable just the same. The jumps between time frames were pretty well written and actually helped understand everything better. They were cute together and am glad they realized it was a mistake to be separate any longer. Nice twist with the Larry crap. Nice HEA. Good read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment