Shadowland by Karen Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Karen Chance keeps suprising me! This short is written a little differently. Seems to be more agressive and more imaginative. It would be, perhaps, a little intense for the novels but worked perfectly in this! It's exciting and heart-stopping! And there is so much Pritkin! For me, that's simply ideal! Rosier is also a nice addition! John and Rosier have such a complicated relationship that it's always interesting to see even the smallest interation between them.
This short however makes me miss John and Cassie so much! I can hardly wait for the next book!
-edited 11/11/13-
Yeah, it's true. I've read it again. I'm addicted to these little snippets with Cassie and Pritkin. They are amazing. Very well written and a balm for those poor souls who're waiting for the next novel just like me. I've also just re-read the previous one too. Still great. I think they become better each time actually. I'm always noticing little details I overlooked my first time and fall in love all over again.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment