Steady Beat by Lexxie Couper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I haven't read the previous three novels but if they are even remotely as good as this one, I truly recommend you to read them as fast as possible. The band members seem incredibly awesome, each and every single one of them. Remarkably humble and easygoing for men used to have millions of people worshipping the ground they stand on. Noah was so sweet and my favourite. Then again, maybe that'll change when I read the others (yes I'm already looking for them). I'm a little sorry Pepper won't be the lead singer after wanting it for so long but if she's happy only managing them...hey good for her. She seems to do it pretty well and the guys already love her. I do wonder who's gonna step up and do it. Can't wait to find out.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment