Saturday, November 23, 2013

Review: The Trap


The Trap
The Trap by Indigo Wren

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



I didn't finish this. I doubt I even made it to 10% of this book. Why? First I'm super pissed by not having being informed it was a Domination book. There's absolutely nothing that even hints at it.
I stopped when I realized the kidnapping talked about in the blurb wasn't a euphemism. That a guy actually thought he had every right to kidnap another guy out of the blue because they had been college roommates and he suspected his friend left him because he fell in love with him. That's right. He kidnapped his friend. Because he's in love. Because he feels like his friend made a huge mistake when he left him. Apparently this gives him the right to lure his friend to his island and trap him there for a month with no outside contact whatsoever. Apparently this gives him the right to f*ck with his friend's life.
I, on the other hand, do not find this OK. I find this completely ridiculous and the main reason why some people keep thinking getting the sh*t beat out of them for jealousy is romantic. Or that getting raped is the victims fault. Want to know my HEA for this book? Ethan getting is ass thrown in jail for kidnapping and coercion and David being finally at peace.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment