Faith & Fidelity by Tere Michaels
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Okay...that was slightly abrupt. I mean, I liked it a lot. I was really starting to think "just please let them be together without any more problems. They truly deserve some happiness" when the end rolled up so I really think it was time and I'm happy they finally got their HEA but it was kind of out of the blue for me. I was expecting some more development, I don't know, that dreaded discussion with the in-laws for example. Elena to actually grow a pair and support Evan and Matt. The kids to make more questions or for us to be cleared on what Matt decided to do with his life besides college and a new house. I did enjoy it immensely though. I really liked Evan and Matt. Mostly Matt. I was also intrigued with James. I wonder if there's a book with him..
Anyway. Despite all the sad feeling that appears constantly in this book, this is mostly about love, friendship and family. Quite upbeat if you really let yourself think about it. Time well spent most definitely.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment