Friday, November 22, 2013

Review: Physical Therapy


Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy by Carol Lynne

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Well...for reading it alone (like I did) it's kind of overwhelming. There's no easy start into the story, you just kind of get dumped in the middle of everything and try to swim safely to the shore. As a part of the series however I'm guessing it's easier to understand. The doctors have probably been mentioned in the previous books and Matt seemed to have arrived to town six months before this book so it comes to reason they already had some experience as friends even though we don't actually see it here. I can honestly tell you that independently of all that I still enjoyed reading it a lot. It's very sexy and hot. The three of them seemed to get along incredibly well and my only only objection is how Isaac seemed to be the focus sexually while Sam was only there for the emotional hang-ups. Almost like each had their roles defined since the start and there was no point in straying. I didn't particularly found that fair and both Sam and Isaac actually seem to notice it when they're talking about one of them going to see Matt in Kansas. However neither of them seems to want to try to change it. And it's never spoken again. It seemed to me like it was glossed over just so they'd have a pretty HEA with no loose ends.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment