Handyman by Claire Thompson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Beautiful tale of discovery. Of feelings and sexuality. Of love and companionship. Of family and friends. Nice read.
Will was amazingly sweet towards Jack from the start and Jack was so brave trying to get out of his comfort zone after a lifetime of repressed joy. They really did seem like teenagers from time to time. Super insecure. Completely afraid to become vulnerable in front of each other. Super cute. I really enjoyed watching them together. They were so adorable (probably weird saying this regarding a 40 year-old man right? It's true though). I specifically enjoyed their fumbling through things. Nothing is perfect when emotions are the heart of things and it was funny to read how panicked they became every time something new came up. I have to admit I laughed a couple times. Sorry.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment