Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Review: Hot Head


Hot Head
Hot Head by Damon Suede

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Very good. I mean I don't think anyone actually believed in this plot because I'm pretty sure a heterosexual male wouldn't suddenly wake up one day and decide he wanted to do gay porn with his best friend no matter the money problems he had. If he really was straight then he would try more "conventional" porn before trying the gay industry I think. So, basically, that little piece of info pretty much informed me right on that Dante must've felt something for Griff to do it.
Knowing this...the rest was all just fluff and puff for me. Still great though. I loved knowing them, their fears and hopes, their families and friends. The job. Their friendship and their love for one another even before fully acknowledging their lust and passion. I really connected with them both and enjoyed it very much. I was a little surprised by Dante's possessiveness though...he always seemed pretty laid back and became jealous out of the blue. Although I can't say I didn't secretly cheered for it. Griff became much more confident after that. He really started to acknowledge his own worth. Some jump from the shy man who blushed at everything! And they had their little happy ending! How perfect was that?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment