Friday, July 25, 2014

Review: Here Be Sexist Vampires


Here Be Sexist Vampires
Here Be Sexist Vampires by Suzanne Wright

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This? This was surprisingly good. When I read the summary talking about Jared being a sexist pig and the MC falling for him anyway I seriously thought it was going to be painful. But it also mentioned how kick-ass Sam was so I just plodded along waiting my doom. I never got there. It was insanely cool. I don't think this can be properly named UF as GR shelved it, more of a PNR, but it's still full of action and just plain fun. Sam is a homicidal bitch and Jared really is a misogynist pig. Both incredibly arrogant (him more than her) but they worked so well together...of course it took them ages to go along with it but still, great story. I really liked them both and their sexual tension was hot. Jared still pissed me off more than not but then Sam would just kick his ass and I'd be happy again so it was all in good fun. Had a awesome time reading it. Recommended for some light entertainment.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment