Friday, July 11, 2014

Review: Greywalker


Greywalker
Greywalker by Kat Richardson

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I'm not sure what to tell exactly about this book. I didn't much like Harper. She was an idiot. A slightly competent idiot but one nonetheless. I couldn't condone with her choice of ignoring the Grey throughout most of the book, in fact, I thought it would bite her in the bum and surprise, it did. In a very spectacular way when Gy*** (whatever his name was) forced her into the Grey, opened her chest and put a piece of some bad sh*t inside her. Would've the same happened if she'd been a good investigator and had investigated the sh*t out of something she didn't understand? Maybe. Maybe not. She was stupid. She had three choices: Accept blindly. Accept or not but only after finding out everything about well everything. Or try as hell to pretend nothing happened. Of course she had to choose the dumbest path. Wouldn't be proper to act rationally. Quite hard to find people like that nowadays.

Anyway, I apologize for going on a tangent with Harper there. It wasn't all her fault. I didn't much like the others characters either apart from Mara and Ben. I would say Brian too but he was only a babe and didn't show up much. The whole stunt masqueraded as plot...not convincing and I kinda need that even in a fantasy novel. Sorry.

The whole vampire/beast/grey whatever just kinda of grossed me out. I couldn't connect with a single soul and didn't care if anyone died. Clearly not for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment