Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: Dead Girls Are Easy


Dead Girls Are Easy
Dead Girls Are Easy by Terri Garey

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Honestly? I was expecting more Supernatural and less Ghost Whisperer. Kinda disappointed in that regard to tell the truth. Not a single vampire, werewolf or zombie. Not even an angel or demon. Where's the fun in that? Nowhere. Only thing that saved the whole book for me was the couple and even then...I was not completely sold. Nicki talks a good talk (which I love) but doesn't do the walk. She's kinda wimpy and blue. Evan was nice? I don't know. Not much basically. I did like Joe, even tho I had my doubts at first and he ended up surprising me. Good choir boy with a little wild streak. But that's all. Granny Julep was not a kind person and Nicki's weakness towards the old lady really pissed me off. The plot wasn't that interesting. Unreasonably convoluted and boring. Almost 400 pages to tell something that could've been told in less than 200 which, in turn, made everything look flat and diluted. Shame.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment