Electric Storm by Stacey Brutger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Okay. I liked it. I liked all the action, even though the MC's ability to ignore her survival instincts really annoyed me. I liked the writing. I liked the plot. But I can't say I'm happy with all the shifter crap all around this book. They're always pushing and probing and annoying the sh*t out of me. Even her supposed pack and family. I can get behind the pushing and pulling when she's being stubborn and suicidal but the rest? They all seem to ignore the fact she was caged most of her life and therefore has problems being pinned down or trusting anyone but herself. Can't say I'm not wholly on her side on this issue either. I would've booted their asses out of my home the first time they tried that alpha thing on me no matter how cute they looked. And that's another issue I have in this book. She seems to find every male within touching distance incredibly cute. Rylan. Taggert. Jackson. Durant. For crying out loud. Get laid. By either of them. Or all. Just stop saying they're hot and you want to climb them like a monkey. Jeezus. And because she's attracted to them she does stupid things for them. Like accepting their idiocies. Like agreeing to do what they want. For one so damn powerful as a alpha herself she sure does seem to bend backwards to do their bidding. It's incredibly frustrating and disappointing. Can't wait to see her jumping again in the so-called shifter conclave. Not. But I am too damn curious to not read it either. Oh well. Let's see.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment