A Touch of Greek by Tina Folsom
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Ridiculously romantic and over-dramatic. Complicated too. But it was also fun, I guess. Surely entertaining. Of course the story in itself is ridiculous and the main reason I found it funny at all.
If you told me Triton still had his powers...I would've believed him able to manipulate Sophia and her situation but without them? Are you kidding me? And wasn't there a easier way?
And her? How a supposedly independent woman turned out to be so insecure and fragile is beyond me. Kind of took most of the fun out of things. Always doubting herself, her feelings and her actions. Tiresome after some time, for sure. Michael, the bad guy? Another tiresome aspect of the book. Seriously. Could he be more of an idiot? Overall it was just anti-climatic. No big fight. Nothing. Let's just get together and pop some babies.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment