Tooth & Nail by Mary Calmes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
For me, not as bright and shiny as the first novel with Ryan and Julian. Not that I didn't like the romance or the writing. It was still entertaining and enjoyable. Except that while Ryan and Julian looked to be absolutely perfect and effortless from the very beginning...Malic and Dylan took a little more time and convincing. Still good tho. They seemed really suited for each other. Personally I thought Malic to be not much more difficult to appease or understand than I first thought. Turned out to be pretty normal to me. I couldn't even get why they were always so focused on him. I actually thought he was considerably more balanced than Ryan. He dealt with things better. Ryan always seemed more needy and gullible. Good HEA. Nice touch with the little girl at the end. Curious about Raphael tho.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment