Again by Mary Calmes
My rating: 1 of 5 stars
I know the premise says Dante is gonna make up all the lost time and "Noah's not going to fall in love just to be broken again." but that's not how it actually happens. In truth Noah doesn't wait even a full day before having sex with Dante despite having a boyfriend. I would have gone with it except Noah has a five-year-old daughter who doesn't know anything about Dante. Amazing how he doesn't think that's gonna be strange for her after knowing Keith for months. Amazing how it's suddenly okay for him to screw Dante, get his daughter in the middle of the night and proceed to break up with his boyfriend, Keith. After he cheated on him. With Dante. And let's rub that in his face by allowing Dante to be there when you break up him. How cool is that? But that's okay. They love each other. Or whatever. It's also apparently good for Dante to make plans for Noah and Grace. Noah's opinion doesn't seem to matter either. He simply wants them all together. So it's okay to uproot Noah and Gracie's life out of the blue. Okay for them to move to another city to live with him. Okay to leave friends, family, a job, school...Let's just go with the flow after you were an *sshole six years ago...Who cares? It's L.O.V.E.
Are you serious? I was honestly so pissed at this point I didn't even bothered finishing it. I'm pretty sure I hated Dante from the moment he opened his mouth. I gotta say I actually liked Keith. He seemed like a nice guy and unless the author invented some crap towards the end of this story, he was a better choice for Noah and Gracie all the way. Dante was so obnoxious I wanted to throttle him. Constantly. I...Well. I'm not wasting any more time with this crap.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment